Description
Founded in 1127, the church has a single nave with a five-sided choir. Each side is pierced with a semi-circular bay. In addition, at the entrance to the choir rise, on each side, two pillars with cutters. The entire building is covered with a paneled ceiling. The main modifications affected the cover, undoubtedly in the XNUMXth century.
Equipment
- Coach parking
Working Languages
- French
back to the list